Firearms - $50 Includes postage and handling by Reno Guns & Range.
All other items - Actual shipping cost plus handling fee
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 10 business days of the receipt of the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it, offer you store credit, or offer you a refund, less 25% restocking fee, based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. A 15% open box fee in addition to the 25% restocking fee (totaling 40%) will be assessed on any sealed product that is opened or removed from its original packaging.
Please note that we do not permit the return of the following products:
1. Special orders and products that are custom configured to your specifications.
2. Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
3. NFA items that require ATF Transfer after the start of paperwork.
4. Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics and night vision equipment.
NOTE: We recommend that you use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and either insure your package for safe return or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you chose not to use a carrier that offers tracking and insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before USPS will initiate a trace. The customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways on returns, as well as for shipping charges on shipments that are refused.
In the event you place an order for an item that is prohibited in your state, the refund policy is as follows for unshipped items:
- Items costing up to $100 - No refund
- Items costing over $100 - $100 penalty.
Please check your local laws to prevent incurring these penalties.
UNRESOLVED OR DENIED BRADY CHECK
In the event of an unresolved or denied Brady check, there is a 20% processing fee (Minimum $25) plus the $25 Brady check fee.
FIREARM PURCHASE - STORE PICK UP
State and Federal laws apply.
All Firearms Purchases - You must
- Be a Nevada Resident
- Provide a government issued ID with your current physical address.
- Complete the 4473
- We process your background check ($25 state fee, which is waived with a CCW permit issued after 7/1/2011)
Once approved, you may leave with your purchase.
We can transfer your purchase to your local Firearms Dealer.
- We charge shipping
- We will need to contact your local dealer for the Federal paperwork required for transfers
- Your local dealer may charge a transfer fee.
Generally the rule is minimum age 21 to purchase a handgun and minimum age 18 to purchase a rifle or shotgun.
Contact us if you have additional questions. (775) 826.2626